Saturday, September 1, 2007

Purple for a Friend



Well, I have had many requests for purple cards lately. This friend of mine is crazy for purple. So I thought I would make a couple more Halloween cards. I am not a really big cat person even though we have two,(more of a dog fan myself) but anyways...I just love this stamp. It is so cute! It is hard to see, but there is a cat in the birdhouse looking out. It would have been better if I colored the cat black, but then you wouldn't have been able to see it very good. I think it came out okay this way. Plus, it was a big hit for my friend & she's pretty picky!
Next, I used Batty for You, which is new in the (SU)caddy this year. I teamed it up with the witch from Spooks Galore (at least that's what I think it is called) and tried to go for a look that was more appropriate for children. I used lots of chalk & ink for both of these cards. Especially the 1st card. It was a little time consuming, but it was worth it, I think.

No comments: